POLYAMIDE HT Sample
Sample of Innovatefil PA HT filament of ± 35 gr and 12 meters.
It is a polyamide-based filament with great mechanical resistance and tenacity and excellent performance at high temperatures, especially indicated for industrial applications and for parts that will have an end use, such as bearings or gears.
- Ease of printing
- Temperature resistance up to 120 ° C
- Tensile strength up to 85 MP
- High mechanical resistance and toughness
- Great adhesion between layers regardless of the printing position
- No warping
- Good resistance to moisture absorption (<0.3% 23-24h). But it has to be protected. 75% reduction in water uptake compared to PA 6
- Quality printing surface
- Supports dual printing with support materials Smartfil PVA, SUPPORT and Innovatefil HYDROSOLUBLE
- Other properties
- High mechanical resistance
Grade Comments (0)
You might also like