ASA filament sample of ± 35 gr.
ASA is a filament with exceptional weather resistance. Unlike many plastic materials, ASA maintains its color and impact resistance, even after long-term outdoor use.
APPLICATIONS FOR USE
- Prototyping of parts that require resistance to UV rays
- Decoration objects and outdoor figures
- Automotive industry
- Industrial applications that require mechanical resistance
- Water and weather resistant parts
- Electrical installations
3D printing parameters (recommended)
- TEMP: 250 - 260 ºC
- HEATBED: 90-110ºC
- Preparation of the bed: The use of lacquers for 3D printing is recommended.
- Fan: (0- 30%)
- Speed: 40 - 60 mm / s
-Machining (turning, milling, drilling, saw cutting)
- Welding (hot plate, by rotation and in some cases by ultrasound)
- Glued (ASA is soluble in methyl ethyl ketone , dichloroethylene and cyclohexanone)
- Surface treatment (printing, painting without special previous treatment)
You might also like