ASA is a pellet for 3d printing with exceptional weather resistance.
Unlike many plastic materials, the ASA maintains its color and impact resistance, even after long-term outdoor use. It is mechanically robust, perfect for applications with need of resistance. Resistant to ultraviolet rays (U.V.), therefore does not goes yellow. Water resistant. It has great dimensional stability, so it does not present warping and the printing pieces have good tolerances.
- Prototyping of parts that require resistance to UV rays
- Decoration objects and figures for outdoors
- Automotive industry
- Industrial applications that require mechanical resistance
- Water and weather resistant parts
- Electrical installations
The materials molded in ASA allow a post-processing
- Machining: turning, milling, drilling, saw cutting
- Soldier: hot plate, by rotation and in some cases by ultrasound
- Bonding: ASA is soluble in methyl ethyl ketone, dichloroethylene and cyclohexanone
- Surface treatment (printing, painting without special pre-treatment)
You might also like
Grade Comments (0)