The PLA filament is the most versatile material and suitable for getting started in 3D printing, it is simple to use and compatible with all 3D printers. During use, it does not generate harmful gases, so it is perfect for use in domestic places.
PLA (polylactic acid) is a biodegradable polymer obtained through the starch extracted from corn, beet or sugar cane, which makes it a sustainable material, the organic composition makes PLA a compostable material in industrial composting processes.
Thanks to its lack of contractions or deformation during its printing, it is possible to produce objects of all sizes easily, without requiring closed printing equipment, in addition, the printed parts turn out with a translucent finish, imitating glass.
The characteristics of this filament are the following:
- Translucent effect, with crystal appearance.
- Biodegradable and compostable filament.
- Easy to print.
- Compatible with all 3D printers
- Suitable for home or office use.
- Excellent surface quality
- Suitable for food contact