Special spray for fixing your pieces during printing with DOUBLE ADHERENCE and oriented for printers that have a "hot base".
Special spray for fixing your parts during printing with DOUBLE ADHESION and oriented for printers that have a “hot base” or “heatbed”.
- Easy and simple fixing: 3DLac is a special lacquer for 3D printers that have a "HeatedBed" or "heated bed".
- Its function is to hold the first layer, avoiding unwanted failures at the beginning of the process.
- Perfect substitute for Kapton tape, thus achieving cost savings and facilitating the handling of 3D printers.
- With a light mist on a smooth surface, it is enough for the first layer of plastic to be fully fixed to the base.
- The properties of 3DLac make that while the base is hot, the plastic extruded by the head adheres strongly.
- As the printed part cools, it releases smoothly and without damage.
- Its fixation formula without perfumes is perfect to hold and remove the piece once the printing is finished. Does not hit, just holds.
Grade Comments (2)